跳至主要内容

Share God's Love——God made the first fur coat for man personally, not by supernatural abilities!

Today, I continue to read some words that showed our dearest God's practical Love, so real, God made the first fur coat for human, personally, not used miracles, but by Himself.💖💖 God's love is so real, we are so happy to live in His presence.😊😊 "God created these two people and treated them as His companions. As their only family, God looked after their living and also took care of their basic necessities. Here, God appears as a parent of Adam and Eve. While God does this, man does not see how lofty God is; he does not see God’s paramount supremacy, His mysteriousness, and especially not His wrath or majesty. All he sees is God’s humbleness, His affection, His concern for man and His responsibility and care toward him. The attitude and way in which God treated Adam and Eve is akin to how human parents show concern for their own children. It’s also like how human parents love, look after, and care for their own sons and daughters—real, visible, and tangible. Instead of putting Himself in a high and mighty position, God personally used skins to make clothing for man. It doesn’t matter whether this fur coat was used to cover their modesty or to shield them from the cold. In short, this clothing used to cover man’s body was personally made by God with His own hands. Rather than creating it simply through the thought or miraculous methods as people imagine, God had legitimately done something man thinks God could not and should not do. This may be a simple thing some might not even think as worthy of mentioning, but it also allows all those who follow God but were previously full of vague ideas about Him to gain an insight into His genuineness and loveliness, and to see His faithful and humble nature." If you want to read more, please click here to know more about God's real and practical love: Share God's Love——God's Love is so Real and Practical!

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Matthew 18:19 Again I say to you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 18:19 Again I say to you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. "You must focus on the truth. Don’t bother about what others do incorrectly. We should do our utmost to help them strive for the truth. When they do something wrong, we must still examine ourselves, and strive to achieve a situation where everyone does things right. We have to have this kind of atmosphere within the church—everyone focusing on the truth and all striving for the truth. Don’t separate people into degrees of seniority, old and young, or whether they are qualified or competent. You need only discern who speaks correctly, who speaks in conformity with the truth, who is thinking of the interests of God’s family, who holds the work of God’s family most in their heart, who understands a lot about positive things, who has a sense of righteousness and who is willing to pay the price. Amongst everyon...

Share God's Love——Get closer to God

——.——.——☆⌒★⌒☆→ Get closer to God ←☆⌒★⌒☆——.——.—— ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆.❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️.☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ "During this time, when God's divinity was realized in an ordinary flesh that people could see and touch, they no longer felt that He was flickering in and out, that they could not get close to Him. On the contrary, they could try to grasp the will of God or understand His divinity through the every movement, the words, and the work of the Son of man. The incarnate Son of man expressed God's divinity through His humanity and conveyed the will of God to mankind. And through the expression of God’s will and disposition, He also revealed to people the God that cannot be seen or touched in the spiritual realm. What people saw was God Himself, tangible and with flesh and bones. So the incarnate Son of man made things such as God’s own identity, status, image, disposition, and what He has and is concrete and humanized. " If you want to read more about God's real love, ...

Testimony——Seeing My True Colors Clearly

Seeing My True Colors Clearly Xiaoxiao Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province Due to the needs of the church’s work, I was reallocated to another place to fulfill my duty. At the time, the gospel work at that place was at a low ebb, and the situation of brothers and sisters was generally not good. But because I was touched by the Holy Spirit, I still took on everything that was entrusted with full confidence. After accepting the entrustment, I felt full of responsibility, full of enlightenment, and even thought I had quite a bit of resolve. I believed I was capable and could perform this job well. In reality, at the time I had no knowledge whatsoever of the work of the Holy Spirit or my own nature. I was living completely in self-satisfaction and self-admiration. Right when I was brimming with self-pride, I met a brother at a host family who was in charge of the work. He asked me about the situation regarding my work, and I answered his questions one by one while thinking: He will surely ...